Uppsala University Sustainability Initiative – UUSI
Uppsala University Sustainability Initiative (UUSI) has been launched to strengthen research at the University that can further society’s transition towards sustainability. Currently, the work is focused on two thematic areas or initiatives:
- Climate change leadership
- Sustainable urban development
Another two or three initiatives may be launched in 2019.
The goals of UUSI:
- Develop tools for effective multi- and interdisciplinary research collaboration.
- Communicate and give visibility to the activities and results of the research initiatives, within Uppsala University and to the external community.
- Initiate and develop multi- and interdisciplinary research initiatives in the area of sustainability.
- Support collaboration between the disciplinary domains and external actors within the initiatives.